Posted: December 13th, 2012
Author: Sharad Verma | Filed under: Industry Insights
Pinfluencer participated in a panel at the social curation summit in LA and we shared our thoughts why Pinterest really matters.
- Pinterest is a network of visual and sharable hyperlinks. Links are the fundamental building blocks of the internet. All distribution and monetization on internet happens via links.
- Pinterest makes those links human.
- Those visual links are actually products, experiences and objects that people want to collect and share.
- The visual link collections and sharing create a happy viral loop between your website and pinterest.
- That happy viral loop drives recurring traffic and sales ($$).
- And that’s why marketers and businesses should care about Pinterest.